f Heaven: Wed Updates (August)

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wed Updates (August)

It was a productive wedding prep weekend...

Confirmation Certificate

After singing the national anthem during the opening of the bowling tournament last Saturday at Robinson's Place Manila Paeng's, I headed to Manuel's house, then went for lunch at the SR Thai Cuisine. Wonderful wonderful Seafood rice! The resto is located along P.Noval Street... and I must say I miss being a student!

Then, we went to get a copy of my confirmation certificate, while Manuel was having tummy problems (ahehehe). Later on, we decided to finally buy our...

Wedding Bands

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We were able to buy a good deal from China City Plaza located along Ongpin.. imagine getting an almost 50% discount?!!! I guess my charm has its rewards! Ahehehe! Or maybe the Chinese owner just got really tired with my impossible negotiations?!?!

Manuel and I are both very happy.. we kept on trying it on, on our way home. Grabe.. excited na ko!

We were also able to get a copy of his baptismal certificate from Sta. Cruz Church.

Save the Date Card

The following day, we went to Cubao to buy materials for our Save The Date Cards. These we intend to give to our prospect ninongs and ninangs when we visit them (which is hopefully this weekend). And just yesterday we (Kia and myself) finally came up with our proud product!







Image hosted by Photobucket.com   Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yesterday, I also went to look for Manuel's attire... hope we could have this one finalized soon!

This Friday, I'd be picking up my Baptismal Certificate from OLMMP.

Haaayyyy...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home