f Heaven: Wed Preps Update, etc.

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, July 03, 2006

Wed Preps Update, etc.

June 30...my brother-in-law-to-be met a car accident at the Rockwell area, and guess what.. by a drunk police officer! Good thing though, neither he nor his gf got hurt. That night, they can't really make any negotiation with the policeman coz he was drunk and kept on showing off his gun when repair costs were discussed! Grrr!!! To make matters worse, the Precint who was supposed to prepare the police report are his comrades! I can just imagine Bebe's disappointment! Their car was towed and parked in the AAP facility until the following day where it was brought to our mechanic, Joey.

JULY 1, 2006
Taking of Measurements
My Bebe had to attend to the car repairs, so he wasn't able to join us for the taking of gown measurements. The group met at the Line 2 Operations Extension Office located at the Recto Station. There were my beautiful flower girls (Aaliyah, Zaivel and Min-min) and their parents, my bes - Glen, one of the bridesmaids - Gloh, my MOH - Iyay, my junior bridesmaid - Kia, Gichelle and her mom Tita Beng who will be doing the gowns! After a long discussion and final changes in color, the entou lined up for the taking of the measurements.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zaivel - Evan's daughter
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kia while Tita Beng (couturier) takes her measurements
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3 of my beautiful flower girls! (Zaivel, Min-min and Aaliyah)

Group 2 schedule to be announced later!

And yes...I have to lose a lot of weight!

JULY 2, 2006

Kusina ni Kambal

We (with Bebe) had our food tasting in Kusina ni Kambal and paid for the downpayment. The food was delicious especially the fish fingers! Yummy! However, I wasn't able to enjoy much of the served food coz I have to watch my diet! Since we can't finish the food all to ourselves, we brought some for my Lola!

Wedding Coordinator

Afterwards, at around 12:30pm, we left for Greenhills to buy Superman tickets. Then off we went to SM Centerpoint to meet with Marlene Cruz-Flores our wedding coordinator. To our surprise, she looked just like bes Glen! A petite girl, who obviously don't look like she's 31, very pleasant, a self-proclaimed OC and easy to talk to! We immediately liked her, and felt confident every nitty-gritty detail of the wedding will be taken cared of! And so... we booked her!

Bebe and I went back to Greenhills to attend mass and do some window shopping, then watched Superman!

Next weekend, wedding rings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home