f Heaven: Did I make the right choice?

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, July 21, 2006

Did I make the right choice?

Change really sucks! And after a week of being employed in another company I can't help but think (once in a while) if I made the right decision. There are many trade offs, many of which are important ones, like very competent staff, very good and true friends, not to mention the location is quite near home. I miss the good old times when I just have to act as "conductor of the band" and make sure we play good music. Now, it's different. I'm just a mere musician trying so hard to fit in and be part of a big orchestra. From where I came from, popularity has its rewards, friends and love overwhelming. Now, I have to plant my seeds again, prove my worth to strangers, and pray that I may blossom into a beautiful and radiant individual.

Bloom where you're planted.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger dionne said…

    i'm sure they'll love you. kaw pa! =)

    incidentally, may opening pa ba dyan? haha. seriously, i'm thinking of shipping out as well. haay.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Beej said…

    cri-c, kaya mo yan. one week pa lang naman e.

    btw, nasa likod lang ng office mo ang office ko. labas naman tayo!

    tsaka, oo nga, may opening ba dyan? ayoko na mag-work on saturdays! :(

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ei Cri-c ... hirap magpaalam sa office no? About your new job, umpisa lang yan ... ako din ganyan nung una, mahiyain tapos nung ok na wala na ok na ako ... back to old me hehehe. ganun ata talaga eh ...

    about falling hair ... yung coocnut oil and Lauat ang na-try ko...and I think its already working. konti nalang falling hair ko.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home