f Heaven: 3-Day Food Trip!

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

3-Day Food Trip!

Many says I should go on a diet... sorry to disappoint you guys I had an eating rampage for the last 3 days and here are photos to prove it!

At Tapsi ni Vivian (Wednesday lunch) Had Litsi or Lechon Kawali with Sinangag! (Vener, Evan, Rochelle, Me and Gloh)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At Star Carrots (Thursday lunch treat) Had Sirloin Beef Rice! (Evan, Vener, Dulce, Butch, Rochell, Me, Gloh and Ma'am Vina)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After picking up our grad pics from Colorpoint Studio today, Jhun (driver) and I ate lunch at SR Thai Cuisine! I missed this resto in P. Noval Street near UST! Though, out of excitement I forgot to take pictures! Huhu! We ordered Seafood Fried Rice!

Then, for Jonjon's (husband of Weng, who's on maternity leave) b-day celebration he treated us with 3 boxes of pizza! Gluttony to the highest level merienda!
Counterclockwise from right...Vener, Me, Gloh, Jonjon, Jhun, Rochelle, Dulce and Butch!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA! To celebrate my dad's b-day we will go on a road trip to Pampanga for his side of the family has been asking mama's side to visit them. Reunion ito! I'm so excited, of course Bebe will be there, myself and 14 others! hahaha! I guess they'll be serving the old-time faves.. alimango(yum!), lechon kawali (yum yum!) and sugpo (yum! yum! YUm!)

Guess it's a 4-day food trip after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home