f Heaven: My B-day Bash

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, May 30, 2005

My B-day Bash

Just turned 27, and everything just gets better!

Had a mini-celebration last May 25 in our house in Project 4! Office kada and office mates came to dine and sing, dance... some kinda got drunk! It was really fun! My cousin Michelle did all the cooking-- seemed like a kid's b-day party bcoz the food served were spaghetti, fried chicken, lumpiang shanghai, cake, leche flan (courtesy of Rochelle's Dad! - thanks!) Harhar! My bro and sis even had greetings plastered on our wall!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The following day (my actual birthday), I spent the whole day with my Teltel! Saya!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home