f Heaven: Sponsored Souvenirs!

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sponsored Souvenirs!

I forgot to post...

Last Sunday, during our family reunion, of course my PLANNED upcoming wedding was the topic. My Aunts were curious about when would it take place (December, I replied), where (Paco Park), why in Paco Park (coz of the lurking spirits... hehehe), etc.. etc.

When all of a sudden, My Tita Aida said "Ilang souvenirs kaya gagawin ko?" She creates, designs and sells swarovski and pearl accessories kc. And she said it was perfect for our "Evening Under the Stars" theme.

That was it! My Tita pledged to sponsor the souvenirs for the female princ. sponsors and for the guests!

Thank God for wonderful relatives!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger dionne said…

    wow! lucky you! haay... need sponsors na. hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home