f Heaven: Our New House, Ja Rule and Feast for a King and Queen

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2005

Our New House, Ja Rule and Feast for a King and Queen

Finally, we have moved in to our newly constructed house in Proj. 4! Our mini-mansion we call it! We have been cleaning the house since Friday coz all of my relatives are excited to visit us in our new pigeonhole ... hehehe. I practially scrubbed the floor, coz the St*p8id! painters left paint drippings on our tiles! All in all, we were satisfied, especially with the view at the roof deck (Cubao landscape).. so what's exciting about that? Hehe. Our neighbors even thought that we won the lottery because all of a sudden we demolished our old house and started building a new one, when it was also known in our area that someone has won the lottery in project 4! I JUST WISH!

Kitchen/ Dining Area
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bedroom
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Later Saturay evening we watched the Ja Rule Concert at the Araneta Coliseum. My mom had to drag me to Riverbanks Mall to buy food ingredients for the b-day celebration of my lolo and lola the following day! Even if Manuel and I had to meet in Cubao by 7pm, we (with Iyay and Mike) arrived an hour late! And to add to my annoyance, my car's engine overheated! Grrr... Good thing, Ja Rule was cute and funny, not to mention raw talent. Hip hop fanatics were all over the Coliseum, singing to his songs, some of which I'm unfamiliar with. It was a short concert and Ja Rule just sang for one hour - it was worth it coz he took his shirt off - and boy he was DELICIOUS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next day, Sunday, all of my relatives (mother's side) were there in our house, singing to endless songs of the videoke! My Tita Idang brought crabs, gelatin and halo-halo. My cousin cooked chicken afritada and palabok. It was a small feast for two wonderful people who inspire us with love and affection ....

my Lolo Pat and Lola Crising!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We wish you good health and long life on your birthday!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Beej said…

    lola looks so much like tita who looks so much like iyay! all mganda! are you sure you are their kin? hehe.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Cri-c and Jun said…

    r u telling me im not beautiful (sumbong kita sa tatay ko)! Besides, what I'm sure of is I'm the most beautiful gurl for Manuel! that's all that matters...harhar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home