f Heaven: Miss ko na BEBE!!!

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Miss ko na BEBE!!!

It's already April 2, 2 days to go and we'll be celebrating our 5th year as a couple! And I miss him badly coz he's in Palawan and will be coming back to Manila on Monday pa - which is our 5th year anniversary! Huhu

Maybe this is the best time to reminisce how the two of us became lovers (lovers daw oh?).

Year 1999, when chatting became my addiction, I met Noel Dizon. As usual, first we were chatmates, then became friends, then finally decided to personally meet (EB). Since I was still studying then in UST, we agreed to meet after my classes at the UST Main Bldg! I had to bring my Friendly Friends along - moral support? hehehe... Noel was with his two best buddies... a thin, weird-looking guy, and the other is a handsome fellow clad in tight-fitting clothes! I told myself - hmmm... prospect (ung cute na guy ha!)! So we were introduced, and found out his name was Manuel! Next stop, we had a snack at Miggy's in Dapitan. Since Noel brought his batmobile, they offered to give us a ride - i was with my friendly friend Anne! Noel and Alex was really fun to talk with - while Manuel was quiet and it occurred to me that he wasn't interested in me (huhu!). Like I was always a best friend material - never the girlfriend!

Does he actually think I easily give up? I really liked him the first time I saw him. I can almost say it was love at first sight. So, i pursued him, until we became friends. We talked on the phone every night and went on a date a couple of times. Flirting in action? Many would say so, but my mind was set, I was young, bold and adventurous. My goal was - to get to to know him better, and make him fall for me --> or should I say its an EVIL plan? Manuel (or Bebe or Teltel) during that time was heartbroken, so it was the perfect opprtunity for me to get my hands on him! Haha!

One day, a friend of mine, Tere,teased me by texting Manuel without my knowledge and asked him to go out that night - it was April 4, 2000. Out of curiosity, Manuel called me up after receiving the message coz he can't actually believe I was the one asking him out! (If he only knew... the evil plot!) We went out that evening, had dinner at 2am in Bourbon Cafe in Makati , and guess what...a year later of being friends - we decided to take our friendship to the next level with a kiss.

What started out as a mere childish adventure turned out to be my most cherised desire - to love him for the rest of my life.

Haaayyy.. i just wish its April 4 na!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger dionne said…

    happy anniversary to you guys! tandang tanda ko pa ang lahat ng ito.. hehe! nag-pay off din kalandian mo. hehehe!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Beej said…

    siguro dapat mo akong bigyan ng seminar para makuha ko na ang lalaki na para sa akin. hehehe.

    happy anniversary!!!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Cri-c and Jun said…

    salamat mga friendship!

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Skylle said…

    maligayang ika-limang taong annibersaryo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home