f Heaven: The Hectic Week That Was

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Hectic Week That Was

April 4 - Monday
It's our 5th year anniversary! Bebe arrived in Manila from Palawan at around 630pm. I found a lame excuse to work in Pasay late that afternoon so me and my Bebe can at least have dinner on our special day! We had dinner at our fave resto in Malate - Wok Inn! We ordered Squid with terriyaki sauce, yang chow rice, corn soup, stuffed tofu and tempura-- HEAVEN! While letting indigestion get the best of us... we sat in a bench while watching the colorful fountain located beside the Aristocrat Resto, and I surprised Teltel with a gift! Course... he was surprised! We sat on a bench like Richard Gomez and Regine Velasquez in their movie Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw! It felt like I was on the clouds having to lean on him , feel his comfort, his love, not minding all the people that were passing by. Whenever I am hugged by Teltel, it really feels like heaven, and I couldn't ask for more (unbelievable but true).
April 5 to 7
Work to the highest level! The 4 day workweek has started for all government employees including myself, which actually is favorable for me. I get to save money for fuel, and I usually arrive and stay at the office around that time naman (730am to 6:30pm). Plus, I get to have one more day-off! Hope the government would opt to make this permanent!
April 8 - Friday
I had to go to our Pasay Office for some overtime work with my pretty boss Ma'am Vina. Afterwards, I have to leave by 3pm because I will be buying a gift for my bestest Byron. Today, me, Teltel, bestest and my office ka-berks will go to Star City! So while waiting for my Teltel in Glorietta, because he still has work on Fridays, I bought 2 red briefs for my Bestest! I just dunno how he would react--- hope he'd like it! Teltel arrived at Glorietta at around 530 and went straight to Star City we're my friends are waiting.
We had free tickets courtesy of our nurse - thank you Loida! Since everyone was there already, except Vener and Weng, we had our dinner and rode the Lion King Story book ride, Flying Carpet (my fave), Zyklone Loop, Wild River, Ferris Wheel, entered the Gabi ng Lagim Horror House and Ice Sculpture Exhibit!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was a fun and tiring experience. Went home past 12mn, coz we had to fetch Iyay from her classmate's house in Cainta! Haay...
April 9 - Saturday
Have an appointment with a prospective caterer in Villa Monica in Pateros. They were supplying a wedding that time, but since we came early, the guests haven't arrived yet. After the food tasting (where my Teltel concluded that we will still be getting Batis Asul), we went outside to find out that our car is blocked by more than 10 vehicles. There is possibly no way of getting out because even the driveway was blocked! I was so pissed, because we were in the middle of nowhere, did'nt like the food, and now... we have to wait for the wedding and reception to finish??!! Hellouer! So we just decided to leave the car in the resort and come back for it at 10pm. So we rode a jeepney, MRT and finally reached Glorietta. After watching Hide and Seek we went back to Villa Monica, and thank God my car was the only one left in the parking lot!
April 10 - Sunday
Iyay and Mike will be taking their CSC Exam in Pamantasan ng Makati, so we woke up really early because we still need to buy their pencils, and will be fetching Mike from work at the Katipunan Station. We met Teltel at the house in Proj 4 coz his brother offered to give him a ride to Makati. We had a drive-thru breakfast courtesy of Jollibee! Then we proceeded to the venue. Since Teltel and I had to wait for them to finish their exam, we drove around Makati and the Fort finding for a spot to sleep (as in tulog with hilik). Finally we parked in the Fort just infront of the NBC tent and had a few Zzzzzsss. We went back to Makati to pick up Iyaya and Mike, and they said the exam was totally difficult! Good thing I already passed it! We went to Project 4 to check out the progress of the house construction and to pick up Mama. Went home at around 7pm, again tired. Dozed off at 9pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home