f Heaven: Wedding Expo, Pizza, Pasta & Friends

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Wedding Expo, Pizza, Pasta & Friends

Yesterday was really a fun and interesting day for me. I met with my bestest friend Byron for a bonding session over the Go Nuts Donuts in the Fort, coz later on he'll accompany me in the wedding expo in the NBC Tent. Surprisingly, we saw Dionne and her future hubby Joven! They have with them a paperbagfull of various flyers and brochures from the expo. I was so excited of the finds and it was really a good source of ideas and for planning the budget for a wedding. Byron and I, while waiting for my Bebe, had donuts, fries and coffee. I had to bring my laptop with me because I promised to help By with his application letter for (secret).

Anyway, Teltel finally came and we immediately went to the expo because it was already 6:00pm! Both Byron and I have previous engagements at 7:30pm so we need to hurry! Since Tel and I are a couple we did not have to pay for any registration fee, my friend By had to pay 50 bucks! Hahaha! The Tent was filled with people, couples, booths, brochures! It was HEAVEN! Everything I'll ever need for the wedding was right there, all in one place. Catering, invitations, flowers, souvenirs, wedding coordinators, gowns to chocolate fountains (I probably won't need the last one!)! I also met one of By's friends who beads gowns and offered to do my gown in a discounted rate (wonderful!)

Afterwards, I had to drop Byron off to Galleria, then we proceeded to Napoli's. It was a nice cozy place. There was Dionne, Joven, BJ, Anne and Andrew. We ordered 3 diferent kinds of pasta and 1 humongous pizza! Everyone was asking about how our wedding plan was goin about. Hmmm.... i just said:"Stop worrying about it... I'm not!" Me and Teltel are just taking our time and carefully planning the engagement, pamamanhikan first before anything else. Although we have already set the date and venue of the wedding, we have to stick to family traditions.

We went home at around 1130pm (not sure), after having coffee in Cafea.

Went home tired but happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home