f Heaven: Sarap ng First Time!

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sarap ng First Time!

Thanks to my friend Dionne for sharing with me this venue where I can speak (type in wehweh!) my thoughts and feelings out! Friends are great listeners, lovers are even better, but blogs are great for keeping and sharing special memories and moments!
Like my friend Dionne who just got engaged with her soulmate Joven (congrats!) its nice to meet two people who were classmates in elementary and ends up getting engaged (soon to be married!) Wow, love really moves in mysterious ways!

I was really excited about having to start this blog thing, and more excited of the things I'll learn from everyday hereon and write them down to remind me in the future, and those who would like to share my experiences.

Sarap talaga ng first time sa blog!

Heaven - is a song sung by DJ Sammy - i really love the lyrics of this song! Talks about having to meet the person God has intended you to love for you to find heaven here on earth!

Sarap din ng first time ma-inlove!

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home