f Heaven: One At A Time

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2005

One At A Time

There was one time my Bebe told me.. I was so APURADA! I often rush things, accomplish tasks immediately or else I'll go bitching. While I was scanning my files, I read of an article about geminis, and confirmed what my Bebe said, to quote "Geminis like to do many things at the same time. Do not hold back a Gemini or you may lose him/her, as they are restless and need change in life constantly."

So that explains why...

I guess being restless has its advantages and disadvantages. An advantage is - through Bebe, we were able to finally reserve the Paco Park for December 1. Tomorrow, we'll have the rescheduling of the wedding at the Parish Office. By the end of the week, all reservations for the wedding are accomplished. This Saturday we'll be attending another food tasting at the Coconut Palace - Josiah's Catering. Busy bee! Lots to do, so little time...

Bebe even had time to go to Binondo to look for potential wedding rings (or bling-bling in his language).

Last night, we were also able to draft our wedding invites, through the help of my very talented brother Jegs! But that would be a surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home