f Heaven: It's Women's Day.. My Day.. My Tragic Day...

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's Women's Day.. My Day.. My Tragic Day...

Happy Women's Day to all my girlfriends!!!

This morning went to the Clamshell in Intramuros to attend the Intl. Women's day Celebration together with Malou (officemate) and other delegates from the DOTC. The program was informative (boring part) and entertaining (fun part). What struck me was that when the DJ played Chocolate, everyone really stood up and danced to the music! Even the very old participants didn't mind being "dyahe". Karina David was the invited speaker who gave a nice speech on the different roles women play in society. There was also Chair Yao of the NCRFW who talked about the achievements and goals of the Commission.

We took pictures... picture lang pala, the shots of my camera were already exhausted. Pinasyal ko lang yung camera (tragedy no. 1).

I went to my Bebe's house to finalize the venue of our planned reception for our planned wedding. Turned out that the venue was no longer available, and that we have to consider changing the planned schedule! Huhu! I was so depressed because I really want it to be an evening affair on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in Paco Park! (tragedy no. 2)

Bebe and I met at Glorietta and talked about the change in plans. Well... here goes panic catching up! We can't scout for other venues/ caterers on Saturday because I have to attend the Women's Month Celebration at the Rizal Stadium together with my other officemates. So, we only have the afternoon of Saturday to do it (tragedy no.3).

I learned something about.. and it was really disappointing (tragedy no. 4).

And to think its MY DAY!!!! Haaay...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger dionne said…

    hi gurl, don't be disheartened masyado. things will eventually fall into place. kaya ng powers mo yan. kaw pa... kayo pa ni bebe mo. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home