f Heaven: 4F at the Rizal Stadium, Tour of Manila and Food Tasting!!!

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2005

4F at the Rizal Stadium, Tour of Manila and Food Tasting!!!

I thought last Friday would be the most tiring day for me last week, seems it was not! Michael, Iyay and myself went to the CSC so they can file an application for the CSC Exams. It took us 6 hours just to file an application which included going to the NBI processing center in Carriedo! Afterwards, we went to SM Manila to have lunch a.k.a dinner and delivered a personal letter to the Office of the Mayor (Manila). I just hope my request gets a favorable action! Then we went to Paco Park, to watch the Concert at the Park (featuring Makiling Talents) also, so we can do some sight-seeing of the chapel and park during the evening. The place really captured my heart.

Yesterday Saturday, me and my office ka-berks attended the Fun and Festivities For Females program at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium. We execised and listened to short talks about the Women’s Month.



Who's the guy in the pic... that's actually Efren Bata Reyes in the flesh!!! Unfortunately.. his assistant failed to capture his face in the photo! Grrr!

After some boring speeches, we went to Intramuros because Glo (my assigned P.A. – hehehe!) wanted to show me Barbara’s restaurant, and a couple of potential venues for a garden wedding reception. Intramuros is my kind of place. History captivates my taste and I fell in love with Casa Manila Patio located at Plaza San Luis Complex. The venue is great for weddings and debuts. For 100 guests and less it is perfect especially if someone is to be wed at the Intramuros area. I have to let go of the Patio because we are expecting 120+ guests on our wedding and besides imagine the trouble of a guest having to travel from Paco Park to Intramuros. Soon-to-wed couples should also check out Barbara’s resto, their function room is so so elegant and classy, serves delicious food (accdg. to Glo) and is not expensive!

Afterwards went to Fort Santiago and had some pictures taken.


Where's Evan???
Fort La Guardia

Had lunch at KFC. After eating two pieces of chicken and rice plus coleslaw, we went to Paco Park (again) part of our Manila Tour. Soon after, we picked up Bebe and they dropped us off at the Legarda Station where my car is parked. Bebe and I were in the process of deciding which caterer to choose, and we have finalized on holding the reception at the Paco Park (finally!)! We even had a glimpse of the Paco Park again (3rd time this week) that evening because one of our prospective caterers will supply a wedding.

By 630 pm, we went to Timog Avenue for a food tasting with another caterer. We found the food to be delicious and the suppliers were really down-to-earth and friendly. Bebe and I found a certain feeling of rapport with the group that eventually made us decide put them in our number 1 spot!

Our discussion put me into thinking… shall I stick to the pink/silver/white color motif or change it to midnight blue/ yellow… Arrrrggghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home