f Heaven: 4 years and 11 months

Heaven

Daisypath Ticker

Friday, March 04, 2005

4 years and 11 months

4 years and 11 months na kami ni Teltel! I can't believe that by next April 4, we'll be celebrating our 5th year together. Time really flies.. sometimes I feel I can't catch up..and December 2005 is fast approaching. Hehe... December 2005 will hold a special meaning in my life, I just hope that with the time given me from now until Dec, things wouldn't feel like we're cramming. But no worries, with my family and friends... I'm almost sure everything will be great!

If that would even push through.......

Me and my Teltel will go on a date tonight, probably watch a movie and have dinner (the usual). I think we'll have to watch Hitch!

To totally ruin my mini anniversary day, I had to call an officemate to confront her about how her being tactless led my boss to belive that I'm actually imposing new rules in the office! But before I called her up I knew I had to express my thoughts and feelings straight even if that would mean I had to hurt her with the hard truth! Of all people, I hate those kind that act differently when you're around (tupperware kind!). She should know that she cannot fool me with her sweet smiles. I had to tell her for she was really getting on my nerves! We talked and talked, I asked, she explained.

Know what I found out? Getting angry would not put me in a position where my heart and mind would be open for her explanations. Yes, I was angry, but while talking with her, my anger faded. I am not really the type of person to stay mad for long, but I made sure that I got my message across. She apologized and I had to report to my boss's office on Monday for what she did (Grrrr!)! So did the apology help?

I just consoled myself to the thought that life sometimes isn't fair. Eventhough you're honest and dedicated to your work, some people just don't appreciate it. To hell with them! Least I know, at the end of time, I've lived my life with a purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home